Analyst final exam question paper.
1. What is the most used 4-letter word in the financial world?
- A. F***
- B. Fuld
2. What does A.I.G. stand for?
- A. American Insurance Group
- B. All Is Gone
3. What does 'bailout' refer to?
- A. Paulson's rescue plan
- B. Golden parachutes for top executives
4. What is the Federal Reserve?
- A. The US monetary authority
- B. Patience shown by US government towards financial firms
5. When a cheque is returned with the comment 'insufficient balance,' whom does it refer to?
- A. The issuer of the cheque
- B. The Bank
6. What is WMD?
- A. Weapons of Mass Destruction
- B. Washington Mutual Deposit
7. What are fairy tales in the financial world known as?
- A. Aesop's fables
- B. ESOPs fables
8. Financial institutions follow a convention of SFP. What does SFP stand for?
- A. Safe financial policy
- B. Structured Financial Products
9. What is Goldman Sachs?
- A. An American investment bank
- B. What the investment bank is now doing
All those who answered A, are required to sit for a re-exam
All those who answered B, are given jobs with sovereign wealth funds