- For 2022-23, allocation is Rs 1 lakh cr to assist the states in catalysing overall investments in economy. These 50-yr interest-free loans are over and above normal borrowings allowed to states. It will be used for PM Gati Shakti-related ad other productive capital investments of states
- 4 pilot projects for coal gasification to be set up
- Measures will be taken to step up private capital in infra sector
- Data centre and energy storage system to be given infrastructure status; move to provide easy financing
- Sovereign green bonds to be issued to mobilise resources as part of govt's borrowing programme
- World-class university to be allowed in GIFT IFSC free from domestic regulation
- International arbitration centre will be set up in GIFT city to provide faster dispute resolution
The Congress on Wednesday said senior party leader Ghulam Nabi Azad was consulted several times before finalising the names in the revamped Jammu and Kashmir unit of the party, rejecting reports that the former Union minister was not on...